Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Home Accents


Here are a few things I love from Modcloths apartment section. This hedgehog doormat is so adorable. I love the dish drying rack. Ones I have found are boring but this one is so girly and cute. I also love the little bird shaker set and penguin ice cream scoop kitchen accessories. This cardboard deer head I fell in love with, I have seen other versions but this one is the cheapest. The bird picture hanger is so cute and I love seeing new ways to hang pictures around the house. I have seen these little notepads like this all out of at boutiques and love them, especially the other notepad themes like fashion citation and paper pickup. This shower curtain is a little pricy to me but is so worth it to me. I have seen these electronic charger grass stations and I love them. They keep all the cords hidden and is such a modern idea, also is really cheap.


No comments: